COMPANY TECHNICAL PROFILE
Thermoteknix Systems Limited designs, develops and manufactures thermal
imaging and measuring equipment used in world-wide commercial systems,
industrial, security and surveillance applications.
The company was founded in 1982 and retains its position at the forefront
of the infrared imaging industry with a wide range of hardware and
software products designed to meet the needs of a growing customer base.
The company is privately owned and operates from premises in Waterbeach,
Cambridge, UK. It has been recognised by The Queen’s Awards both for
Export and Innovation and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Thermoteknix is now looking to recruit a Shipping and Logistics Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing and
progressing all orders from preliminary documentation, through to
delivery and acceptance by the customer in a timely and efficient manner.
This Includes all licence and export documentation and invoicing.
* Reporting directly to the Production Manager.
* To arrange imports/exports/shipments with all necessary
* Dealing with RMAs for repairs or warranty replacements and liaising
with our sales, engineering and production departments to ensure
goods are shipped back in accordance with our IPR authorisation;
* Processing loan agreements for imaging cameras, tracking goods and
ensuring shipping documents/customs entries comply with export
control and customs;
* Issuance of Bank Guarantees, Performance bonds, Letters of Credit
* Arranging Goods inward and outward shipments
* Liaising with DiT for third party End User statements and export
* Co-ordinating order progress with the customer,
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years experience in shipping and logistics.
* Knowledge and first hand experience dealing with LC’s
* Experience of DiT licensing process and procedures desirable.
* Self motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
* Must be able to demonstrate experience of success in fostering trust
and building relationships at all levels within an organisation.
* Based within 1 hour commute of Cambridge UK (or willing to re-locate
to the same).
£35,000-£40,000 per annum (depending on qualifications/experience)
Flexible starting and finishing times
Normal working hours will be 37½ hours per week
Staff company pension scheme
Childcare voucher scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Monthly staff company lunches/summer barbecue
23 days annual holiday (3 days to be taken over Christmas) + public
Long Term Service Awards for employees
The successful applicant will report directly to the Production Manager
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.