ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED
Company Technical Profile
Thermoteknix Systems Limited designs, develops and manufactures thermal imaging and measuring equipment used in world-wide commercial systems, industrial, security and surveillance applications.
The company was founded in 1982 and retains its position at the forefront of the infrared imaging industry with a wide range of hardware and software products designed to meet the needs of a growing customer base.
The company is privately owned and operates from premises in Waterbeach, Cambridge, UK. It has been recognised by The Queen’s Awards both for Export and Innovation and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Thermoteknix is now looking to recruit a Sales Logistics Manager to join our logistics team. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing and progressing all orders from preliminary documentation, through to delivery and acceptance by the customer in a timely and efficient manner. This Includes all licence and export documentation and invoicing.
* Reporting directly to the Production Manager.
* To arrange imports/exports/deliveries with all necessary documentation.
* Liaising directly with sales, engineering and production departments.
* Issuance of Bank Guarantees, Performance bonds, Letters of Credit.
* Arranging goods inward and outward shipments.
* Liaising with DIT for third party End User statements and export Licences.
* Co-ordinating order progress with the customer.
Skills and Experience
* 3 – 5+ years experience in Shipping, Logistics.
* Knowledge and first-hand experience dealing with LC’s.
* Experience of DIT licensing process and procedures desirable.
* Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
* Must be able to demonstrate experience of success in fostering trust and building relationships at all levels within an organisation.
* Based within 1 hour commute of Cambridge UK (or willing to re-locate to the same).
Contributory company pension scheme
23 days annual holiday (3 days to be taken over Christmas) + public holidays
Summer BBQ/Christmas and monthly staff company lunches
Cycle to work scheme
Variable starting and finishing times
Normal working hours will be 37½ hours per week when based in the office
The successful applicant will report directly to the Production Manager
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.