Job Title: Stock & Logistics Manager
Are you a Stock & Logistics Manager with experience working with stock rooms and alongside support teams? You will be based in our clients Chatham office to manage all deliveries for the Sales, Operations, and Project teams, and will manage a team of two people based in Chatham positioned to perform the activities of the department.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the post-holder to put their stamp on a rapidly growing stock and logistics department that is preparing to move itself into a SAP environment.
* Own and maintain the minimum/maximum stock levels sheet for high turnover equipment as agreed between the Sales and Operations teams; also ensure that stock levels for those units are always held within the minimum and maximum level.
* Responsible for shipping items already on the ERP system, informing stakeholders of changes to delivery timeframes.
* Responsible for all stock-takes in the UK done every quarter of the financial year.
* Ensure the Chatham RMA floats remain within the agreed minimum and maximum stock levels
* Manage all project stock at stock locations.
* Experience with pre-staging and kitting of equipment before shipping to site
* To maintain emergency first aid stock in case of any DOA or failures during installation.
* Work closely with strategically selected local suppliers
* Work collaboratively within the wider global supply chain team, enforcing globally mandated processes and routines
* To order stock replenishments on a consistent basis to ensure we meet all customer orders, warranty spares (under the agreed warranty terms per customer).
* At least five years working with stock rooms and alongside support teams
* Technical and/or logistics background
* Advanced knowledge in ERP systems, especially SAP.
* Team Player with excellent interpersonal skills to converse at all levels and departments
* Can work alone or with another employee and use initiative
* Problem solver
* Flexible to work unsocial hours when required
* Able to travel within UK and rest of Europe when required
* Must welcome challenges
* Full Driving Licence
ACS are recruiting for a Stock & Logistics Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Stock & Logistics Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Stock & Logistics Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Stock & Logistics Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Stock & Logistics Manager role you desire
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.