Stock & Logistics Manager
Salary £23,000 to £25,000
We are a Livingston based organisation with a fantastic reputation in our niche market. We have an exciting new position for a pro-active Stock & Logistics Manager within our company.
This is a desk-based position and you will be in charge of a team 3. The applicant will find that the job entails many different aspects of stock control but the intention is always the same- making sure that our stock levels are maintained within our parameters and that our customers receive a steady supply of products with a quality service.
BRIEF SUMMARY OF TASKS
* Maintaining accurate stock and managing stock demand.
* Controlling stock levels and generating Purchase orders for inventory.
* Liaising with Distributors.
* Dealing with quality issues through warehouse checks.
* Analyse data to ensure a good level of stock availability
* Oversee the collation of stock reports for quarterly meetings.
* Ensure all pricing is kept up to date on our systems.
* Build a good working relationship with our Brand Development and Marketing teams to ensure great communication of stock levels and advise of any potential stock issues.
Applicant must be able to liaise with suppliers and distributors confidently via both telephone and email and ensure that our needs are met.
* Strong Computer Skills including MS Excel
* Good numeracy skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good telephone manner
* Must have at least 2 years previous experience of stock control
Experience of windows based program Navision preferred but not essential.
We are a truly fantastic organisation with a track record of growth and an exceptionally friendly team. If you see yourself as a people person and meet the above pre-requisites then please do not hesitate to apply today.
Mon- Friday 9am -5.30pm
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.