A rapidly expanding International Electronics Manufacturer is recruiting for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to be based at offices in North Kent.
Main Purpose of the Role;
Reporting to the Operations Director, responsible for sales order processing, warehousing, storage and distribution processes for the business, in the most efficient and effective manner, and in accordance with agreed plans and budgets for the EMEIA region.
Duties & Responsibilities;
* Take ownership of the global supply chain operation for the business and its subsidiary companies to satisfy group operating requirements and ensure compliance to company policy and legislation.
* Define the supply chain strategy and achieve year on year budgeted improvements in cost productivity
* Oversee the operations of stock control, planning, forecasting and organizing incoming goods
* Maintain and improve operational efficiency levels through on time availability and delivery
* Responsible for co-ordinating matrix style supply chain functions across multiple sites
* Ownership of the supply response to the demand forecast of the Sales and operations planning process
* Manage the MRP (SAP) module of the ERP system to ensure accurate and timely delivery of goods on a UK and Global scale
* Support the Operations Department to meet the production plan and customer orders, ensuring date integrity and MRP message adherence
* Ensure warehousing and logistics processes are aligned in the supply chain to meet customer expectations including the goods inwards management process
* Manage and give clear direction to the team to achieve the department KPIs and expected business results
* Engage with internal stakeholders manage and challenge expectations to support collaboration and functional compliance for a seamless supply chain
To Be Considered;
* Extensive experience in a similar role / providing leadership to a Supply Chain department
* Strong understanding of warehousing
* Exposure to a lean manufacturing environment
* SAP system knowledge, understanding of export sales markets and associated paperwork
* An opportunity to join a growing International business
* Salary up to £50K (dependant on experience) plus benefits (bonus)
For full details, please contact Willis Global - a leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Supply Chain & Logistics industry
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.