Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their Transport client, in their search for an Experienced Transport Manager to work in their site in Wrexham.
• To Ensure Vehicle compliance, maintenance and safety
• Maintenance Scheduling
• Driver routing and scheduling whilst managing driver hour compliance
• Management of budgets
• Ensuring all aspects of the vehicle operation confirm to all relevant legislations and maintain all documentation and systems required to fulfil 'O' license requirements.
• Management of Delivery and collection
• Maintaining process of procedures for driver management including all insurance and disciplinary requirements.
• Dealing with Insurance claims
What we`re looking for
• Experience with in a busy transport environment
• Transport Manager CPC Qualification
• Experience with scheduling drivers and vehicle maintenance
• Strong communication and people management skills
• Ability to implement and enhance processes
• Good IT skills (Microsoft packages)
What we can offer you
• £30,000+ DOE
• Excellent working hours
• Free parking
• Excellent package
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.