Are you an experienced Transport Manager looking for a new challenge?
* Would you like to a well-established company that is the leading service provider in the UK?
* Would you like to work business hours with no evenings or weekends based in the office?
* Have you got your CPC for Management
Anderson Knight is currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Manager to come and join one of our exclusive clients based in the South Lanarkshire area. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that can offer longevity and career opportunities.
The role of the Transport Manager is to ensure a smooth running of the transport department and oversee vehicle and transport policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Scheduling and planning routes for Drivers
* Monitoring all safety checks to ensure the fleet is compliant and vehicles are safely maintained
* Dealing with any issues in regards to digital card reports
* Respond to urgent emails and requests out of hours when required
* Ensuring internal systems are kept up to date
* Dealing with any parking notices in a timely manner
* Overseeing transport invoices
* Liaising with suppliers
* Carry out vehicle checks every few months
* Dealing with tyre checks and health and safety checks when required
* Maintain strong relationships with drivers and suppliers
* General administration duties
* Must have a proven track record in Transport Management
* Must have a pro-active approach
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Strong communication skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 29 days annual leave with length of service day’s accrued, private health care, gym memberships, cinema tickets and the option for overtime.
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you, please send your CV in for consideration ASAP as the role is moving quickly
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.