Ref: HB: 3474
Role: Transport Manager
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Shift: Days - (flexibility is essential)
Our client is a leading player in the Logistics and Distribution service, and due to continued growth within their business, they are looking to add to their supply chain team with a Transport Manager
Main responsibilities will be running the transport function when on your shift to ensure the efficiency and costs are measured, met and exceeded.
• To ensure all the transport team complete their tasks in an accurate manner
• To manage all legal compliance
• Tacho V’s timesheets check and match
• All equipment is presented to the maintenance department
• Carry and maintain all daily checks on vehicles
• Manage all Health & safety matters
• Manage and maintain all information that is recorded with the transport department
• Agency usage and spend costs
• All motor offences dealt with effectively
• Monitor staff holiday and sickness
• Must hold an International CPC licence
This role would be right for you, if you have relevant transport experience within the food manufacturing or supply chain and are looking to further your career in a progressive business,
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.
Please contact Justine Withers on either (Apply online only) or email on
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.