£30,000 – £35,000 DOE
My client is recognised as a leading preconstruction specialist who work on a wide range of important projects within rail, highways and infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure operations are fully compliant with legislation and company tachograph policy and the Road Traffic Act
* Maintain existing restricted license with a view to applying for full operator’s license within 12-18 months
* Oversee profit & loss of new transport division.
* Expand transport operations, revenue and profitability via internal client base
* Act as the first point of contact for staff regarding vehicle incidents, accidents, servicing and repairs.
* Monitor use of company fuel cards.
* Liaise with group fleet manager regarding lease and new vehicle purchases
* Oversee vehicle hire arrangements
* Implement, arrange and maintain goods vehicle operator’s license.
* Manage vehicle maintenance records.
* Introduce and maintain computerised records for maintenance and servicing of all vehicles.
* Manage use of vehicles in accordance with lease agreements.
* Liaise with operations and logistics manager to programme vehicle and plant movements
* Apply for and achieve FORS accreditation
Essential Qualifications / Personal Skills
* Candidate will hold CPC
* Leadership – you will be capable of leading small teams.
* Ability to conduct business in a professional manner at all times
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Problem Solver
* Punctual & efficient
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.