Our client are one the the UK's leading independent distributors of plumbing & heating materials to the trade and retail industries. Due to an internal promotion, we have been instructed by our client to recruit for a Transport Manager to look after the transport and fleet of over 70 vehicles based at their site in Dagenham.
* Day to day management of vehicles, servicing, maintenance and safety checks.
* Close working relationship required with our LGV provider Global Go! We lease upwards of 70 vehicles from them.
* Close working relationship required with our HGV provider Ryder, we lease 7 vehicles from them.
* PCN management, liaise with branches and payroll to ensure fines are deducted from colleagues salaries where appropriate.
* Insurance and RTA management.
* Regular DVLA licence checks on all colleagues who drive Company vehicles.
* Involvement with fleet policy and introducing measures to encourage drivers to drive increasingly progressively and less aggressively in order to continually reduce claims and manage premium increases.
* Fuel card management. Relationship necessary with our fuel provider UK fuels, continual reviews of spend by branch, terms with the supplier.
* Ad-blue management with all branches.
* Manage driver training where necessary.
* FORS. We are not currently accredited but this is something we want to aspire towards.
Working hours are;
Monday to Friday from 8am until 5pm
In return you will be rewarded with the following benefits;
* Basic Salary of up to c£35,000
* Future career opportunities and development
* Generous company pension contribution
* Plus many other lucrative benefits
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to find out more, please apply today.
Please note; due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a reply within 2 weeks, please take it that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and we wish you all the very best of luck with your future job search
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.