Warehouse / Logistics Manager
Clover HR are recruiting on behalf of a client who is looking for a Warehouse / Logistics Manager based in Chelmsford, Essex. This is a permanent position, ideally suited to someone who has a strong, assertive nature and who is experienced in logistics.
Working in a very fast paced company within the manufacturing industry, we are looking for someone to come in and take hold of the role, being assertive with fantastic problem-solving skills.
This role is to manage the flow of materials from goods-in to goods-out, manage inventory accurately and being responsible for deliveries being on time and in full.
It is perfect for someone who wants to put their own stamp within the warehouse, by creating structures, processes and disciplines and by having experience handling large quantities and variety of stock.
· Daily management of the warehouse team
· Being responsible for and ensuring all deliveries are dispatched and received by the customer on time
· Develop a specific warehouse strategy and cost down initiatives
· Identify and action areas for improvement
· Partner up with other areas of the business to ensure the warehouse efficiencies
· Monitor stock availability
· Taking ownership and responsibility of the warehouse budget
· Achieve targets, providing accurate information and data for KPI reports
· Managing performance, productivity, attendance and time keeping of your team
· Handling disciplinary or performance management of team members if necessary
· Work with other functions to help drive and improve the customer experience
· Any other duties which may be required
To be successful, you will
· Have management experience in a warehouse / logistics position previously
· Have a passion for making sure all runs smoothly within the warehouse
· Being assertive and strong minded to help bring the warehouse to the level desired
· Experience in dealing with high levels of stock control – large variety of stock and volume
If successful, you will receive
· £45,000 - £50,000
· Holidays, hours and any other benefits will be confirmed at interview stage
We will be updating our client w/c 12th April, should you wish to be considered, please apply prior to 8th April so we can make sure your application is considered
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.