We have a great opportunity for an experienced Warehouse and Logistics Manager located in the Lancaster area, you will be responsible for the Operations department. This opportunity is with a well-established manufacturing company that supplies worldwide. This organisation is looking for an all-rounded ‘good egg’ who has the management experience but isn’t afraid to have hands-on responsibility.
* Responsible for all areas of the warehouse, managing manpower, maintenance requirements, vehicle locations etc.
* Manage all teams and ensure all are motivated whilst working effectively and efficiently to tight deadlines
* Working with Management to review and improve processes continuously
* Ensure Health and Safety is carried out and adhered to at all times throughout the warehouse
* Control of all labour and budgets for maintenance
* Responsible for the training of team leaders and staff ensuring all staff are safely trained when on site
* Work closely with all departments to ensure that customer expectations are met at all times
Experience and skills required
* Worked and managed within a manufacturing environment
* A high level of IT skills, proficient in all Microsoft Office
* Experience of managing and motivating teams within a face-paced environment
* Managed and executed a budget
* Implemented continuous improvements
* Highly motivated to ensure operational effectiveness
* Excellent attention to detail with analytical skills
* Excellent decisions making and ability to make difficult decisions
* Effective team leader an willing to be hands-on when needed
Unfortunately due to a high number of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.