Warehouse & Logistics Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 p.a. DOE
* Have you previous success within a hands-on, autonomous warehouse/logistics capacity?
* Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and driven environment where your input and efforts really do make a difference?
* Do you take pride in developing and motivating a team to produce their best work each shift?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are excited to be working with our client, a well established and growing business, with outstanding leadership within the business to truly make them an Employer of choice.
Our client are now seeking an experienced Warehouse & Logistics Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the Warehouse within a high throughput, fast turnaround facility.
Role & Responsibilities of the Warehouse & Logistics Manager:
* To ensure effective utilisation of resources to achieve optimum efficiency in line with quality, safety and customer service requirements.
* Control and management of Inventory
* Working with Senior Management and the team to successfully analyse and implement new systems and processes.
* Management of Warehouse based IT operations and activities and make recommendation for continuous improvements.
* Manage teams to develop and motivate staff within the warehouse.
* Overall responsibility for entire warehouse along with vehicles and their movements, including labour requirements on a daily basis, working with a flexible labour pool and dependant on forecasted daily activities.
* Management of associated administrative personnel.
* Control of labour and facility budgets.
* Manage the departmental relationships with a focus on cohesion and synergy.
* Work closely with all departments to ensure that account execution exceeds customer expectations.
* Ensure Health, Safety & Security compliance across the warehouse at all times
About You as the Warehouse & Logistics Manager:
* Extensive experience and a thorough understanding of how to successfully lead a team and more importantly develop the Warehouse side of the Company.
* Well developed organisational capabilities, managing change and motivating others.
* The ability to execute operational strategy within budget.
* Attention to detail while also being analytical
* Strong commercial acumen and business awareness.
* Good problem solving skills as well as decisive judgment and evaluation skills.
* Highly motivated, able to measure operational effectiveness.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety within a Warehouse environment.
* Quality orientated.
* Innovative and creative.
* An effective team player with leadership skills.
* A pragmatic problem solver with a hands-on mentality.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for Eileen Richards Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.