1. Fleet size: 300 cars petrol and diesel. 60 trucks/vans diesel and petrol/LPG
2. Which manufacturers supply your cars?
3. Which manufacturers supply your vans?
Ford, Vauxhall, Renault, LDV, Leyland DAF
4. Do you lease or purchase vehicles?
5. Do you use fuel cards?
6. Do you offer drivers a cash for car scheme?
7. Are there any alternatively-fuelled vehicles operating on your fleet?
20 Ford Transit petrol/LPG, three LDV petrol/LPG, 6 Astra petrol/LPG
8. What is the biggest work challenge you will face in the next year?
Spiralling insurance costs
9. If you were Transport Minister for the day, what one thing would you change?
Restrict all coaches and trucks to the left hand lane of motorways/dual carriageways
10. What is your best career moment?
Delivery of new LPG ambulance fleet
11. What is your worst/most embarrassing career moment?
Realising that the ambulances were unreliable and retro-fit LPG system was giving huge problems
12. Which living person do you most admire and why?
Nelson Mandela. He remains a peace-maker and does not bear a grudge against his jailers
13.What was your first car?
Reliant with Austin engine
14. What is your current car?
15. What is your dream car?
16. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
17. What three records would you take on a desert island?
Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield, The Wall by Pink Floyd, ReMasters by Led Zeppelin
18. What is your favourite film?
One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest
19. Favourite book?
Anything by Terry Pratchett
20. What are your favourite hobbies?
Any motor sport