Jaguar is aiming to boost sales of its XJ saloon with the launch of its new package aimed at the burgeoning chauffeur market.
Available to any customer who buys a long wheelbase XJ, the Jaguar Chauffeur Programme is designed to ensure buying, owning and maintaining a model is an “effortless experience”.
- Replacement vehicle (and a Public Carriage Office-licensed model for chauffeurs in London).
- Priority servicing and repairs, with models jumping the queue at the service centre to ensure minimum downtime.
- Free membership to Quintessentially Jaguar Global Concierge Service, a package which gives a chauffeur’s clients access to exclusive restaurants, hotel reservations and other services.
- Tailored finance options with contract hire packages of 18, 24 or 36 months, with or without maintenance, and with a range of flexible mileage limits from 10,000 to 50,000 miles a year.
- David Spencer, head of Jaguar Corporate Sales, said: “The XJ long wheelbase is already a strong competitor in the rapidly expanding chauffeur market.
“It costs £7,000 less than its nearest competitor and is best in class when comparing wholelife costs and benefit-in-kind tax bills.
“With the lowest company car tax bill and strong residuals, accompanied by support from the Jaguar Chauffeur Programme, chauffeurs can enjoy hassle-free ownership and real-world economy.”
The programme is available on all long wheelbase XJs, although the key focus will be on the £47,292 twin-turbo V6 diesel Executive version.
A higher spec Sovereign is also available at £53,292. The 4.2-litre V8-engined petrol Sovereign costs £59,892.
Jaguar is also offering a 48-hour demonstration loan (PCO-licensed for London) for those considering a long wheelbase XJ.