A new app being made available this month will let fleets manage disposal of vehicles dynamically from their iPad.
The Auction+ app works with Epyx’s 1link Disposal Network e-commerce platform and lets users add, remove, edit and manage cars and vans for sale in real time.
Users can view existing vehicle images and upload new ones taken using the iPad’s inbuilt camera while vehicle inspection details can also be accessed and reserves, bids and provisional sales managed.
David Wallace, sales and business development director at Epyx, explained: “Fleet disposal is a dynamic environment and the new iPad app provides managers with the means to handle real-time auction sale administration.
“If you are sitting in an auction to oversee a major sale of your vehicles, you can now monitor sales performance KPIs real time and make instant decisions based on facts rather than hunches.”
Key features of Auction+ include the ability to:
• View all of stock that has been allocated to forthcoming sales
• Analyse vehicle details including specification and inspections
• Upload vehicle damage images using the built-in camera
• Adjust vehicle notes, reserves and running order pre-sale
• Update sales results during the actual auction sale
• Access the real-time information dashboard showing performance against KPIs
Fleets that currently subscribe to 1link Disposal Network as a vendor can visit the Apple App Store and download Auction+ now.