A public sector roundtable will offer fleets the opportunity to discuss key issues and share best practice on Tuesday, September 3.
The event, which is free to attend, is hosted by Fleet News and is being held at Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel, in Warwickshire.
A complimentary full English breakfast will be served at 9am and the discussion, which is aimed at fleet decision-makers working in the public sector, will come to a close by 12.45pm.
Topics to be covered include:
- Cost cutting/cost control – What actions are you taking to meet tighter budgets
- Safety/risk – Strategies for a successful risk management policy. How are you reducing accidents? What actions are you taking, including vehicle checks, staff training and use of technology.
- Grey fleet – How do you manage and reduce grey fleet costs? How do you tackle AMAP rates and ensure the safety of your grey fleet?
- Central government procurement and vehicle standardisation – How is this changing the way you manage fleets? How do you create a value for money fleet procurement policy?
- Environmental – What actions are being taken to reduce CO2 emissions? What technologies/alternative fuels are you looking at for your fleet? How do you get buy in from the board and drivers on your fleet?
If you are a fleet decision-maker working in the public sector and would like to attend this free event, book your place now by emailing Nicola Baxter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are any topics that you would like to add to the agenda, simply let Nicola know when you book your place.