CD Auction Group has launched a redesigned version of its website as part of a £300,000 investment as the company gears up for more and more businesses moving their vehicle buying and selling online.
The new website features a homepage which is more modern in design with simple, clear links to other features within the site.
Key features of the new site include:
- Direct links to full condition reports of incoming stock with professional digital photographs
- Direct links to forthcoming auctions, buy-it-now feature and vehicles arriving soon
- Easy sign-in for existing customers and free registration for newcomers
- Drop-down menus linking to full CD Auction Group services
- Latest CD Auction Group news and special events
But behind the front page and other editorial, auction users will find the same bidding system that has proved popular in the past.
Roger Woodward, managing director of CD Auction Group, said: “We tinker with our website at our peril.
“It is absolutely at the heart of our online auction business and we recognise that our loyal buyers and vendors really appreciate its simple functionality.
“However, this fresh new look and improved menu-system will make the site even more attractive and instinctive to use.
“It also helps highlight the additional services we offer as a full-service vehicle remarketing company.”
The new website went live this week and passed its first big test with the Summer Spectacular sale on August 22, 2013, which saw many of the UK’s biggest name lease and fleet operators offering cars and light commercial vehicles for sale through CD Auction Group.