Tens of thousands of tax workers will hold rolling strikes across the UK in a dispute over job cuts, which could have an impact on queries with HMRC.
Walkouts will affect HM Revenue and Customs offices every day this week as the union bids to halt job cuts and persuade senior officials to work with the union to develop a case to government for more funding.
• Monday June 23: Scotland and north east England
• Tuesday June 24: Yorkshire and Humberside, and eastern England
• Wednesday June 25: London and the south east, and south west England
• Thursday June 26: Midlands and Northern Ireland
• Friday June 27: north west England and Wales