Fleet News webinar
Topic: The challenges presented by the pandemic, this time focusing on how companies are getting 'back to business'.
The panel debates the repercussions for future fleet policies on cars and vans, as well as considering whether coronavirus has been a help or a hindrance to alternative mobility solutions.
With just 10% of fleets intending to introduce a mobility allowance instead of offering cash or car, is it time for companies to think about more flexible options?
- Matt Hammond, head of fleet at Altrad, the Fleet News Awards 2020 safe fleet of the year Countryside Properties head of facilities and fleet Chris Connor.
Plus four sponsor partners:
- Will Wycks, Chevin Fleet Solutions senior vice president, marketing and product;
- Adam Hall, Drax Group head of electric vehicles;
- Lee Brown, managing director of Interactive Fleet Management, part of Grosvenor;
- Tony Greenidge, interim CEO at IAM Road Smart.
Watch the webinar
Originally broadcast on October 13 2020
A Fleet News production