Fleet News webinar: In association with Alphabet
The impact of WLTP is starting to be felt from this September.
With the UK budget to be announced on October 29, how can fleet decision-makers in the UK navigate these significant changes and effectively manage their competing demands of:
• Delivering cost reductions and increased efficiencies
• Ensuring employer responsibilities and duty of care
• Reduce vehicle and fleet emissions
• Provide employee vehicle programmes which help attract and retain talent
• Keep your workforce, services and goods mobile
Our speakers are:
• David Bushnell, principal consultant, Alphabet (GB) Limited
• Craig Grant, head of account management, Alphabet (GB) Limited.
Our chairman is Stephen Briers, Fleet News' editor.