Europe’s finest fleet managers were rewarded at this year’s Fleet Europe Awards, which was held on Wednesday (November 16) in Barcelona.
The event, which recognises outstanding achievements in various categories of fleet management was attended by more than 700 international car fleet and mobility experts from around the globe.
The winners were as follows:
- International Fleet Manager of the Year Award – Large Fleet: Andy Leeden, global category manager Fleet at AstraZeneca.
- International Fleet Manager of the Year Award – Medium Fleet: Carlo Bertolini, security and services area head at Chiesi Farmaceutica
- International Smart Mobility Management Award: Daan Bieleveld, global mobility manager at Royal DSM
- International Fleet Safety Award: Carel Aucamp, global category manager, and Velma Baptiste-Destouche, global health and safety manager, both at British American Tobacco
- International Fleet Industry Award: XXimo
- Smart Mobility Start-up Award: WeProov
- International Fleet Hall of Fame: Jose Luis Criado, managing director of LeasePlan International