The last few places are available for Vehicle Remarketing Association’s (VRA) major free seminar, “The Challenges of 2019,” which is taking place at Cranmore Park Exhibition Centre, Solihull, on November 22.
The event is designed to provide a complete briefing about all of the major trends and legislative changes of the next 12 months likely to affect businesses involved in car and van remarketing including fleets, dealers and suppliers in a compact, four-hour format.
Speakers at the seminar, which is being sponsored by Manheim, include:
- Mike Allen of Zeus Capital on prospects for the used car market in 2019
- Jonathan Butler of Geldards on the latest ASA developments for dealers
- Philip Nothard of Manheim on fuel trends
- Tom Wood of Cazana on the future of used car pricing
- Owen Edwards of Grant Thornton on dealer economics
- Paul Marchment of Arval on hydrogen cars
VRA’s chair Glenn Sturley said: “It is possible that 2019 will be the most volatile year we have seen in the motor industry for a long time with a wide range of unpredictable factors likely to affect the sector.
“The programme we have drawn up will help those working in remarketing to identify how they might be affected and to start making appropriate preparations. It provides an essential, in-depth briefing within a relatively short time commitment.
“The response to the event has been very strong, so we would urge anyone who wants to come along to book their place as soon as possible.”
Attendance to the seminar is free to anyone who is working in any part of the automotive sector and more details can be obtained by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.