Fleet managers can learn how to dig into their data to develop an asset management strategy at NAFA's Virtual Institute & Expo this Thursday (September 17).
The Covid-19 pandemic has caused many businesses to question whether they have the right fleet size and Thursday's session titled 'Success stories on fleet right sizing' will help fleet managers to:
- Understand how to get the data required to identify underused vehicles.
- Learn tips to reduce and right-size vehicles from experienced government and university fleet managers.
- Understand the role fleet policies play in identifying opportunities to reduce vehicles.
There are more than 30 sessions taking place over the four-day event, organised by the Amercian fleet management association, with all sessions recorded and available until October 2, 2020.
Other highlights from the agenda include:
- The Winner’s Circle Panel - NAFA’s Fleet Excellence Awards (FLEXY) winners and NAFA Members discuss best practices and what makes their fleets stand out.
- Work-Life Balance Tips from Smart Employers – top trends progressive employers are using to support better work/life balance for their employees from added flexibility, to productivity tools for time management, to mini-retirements to recharge.
- Accelerate Your Career - 11 Fleet Essentials - a handy checklist for fleet professionals.
Register for the event here, using the promo code FLASH to save $100.