Infiniti is to launch its all-new Infiniti InTouch infotainment services in the new Q60 sports coupe.
Infiniti InTouch can now manage over 250 programmable settings for engine, suspension and steering (accessed through the Drive Mode Selector), seat position, audio and navigation, as well as heating and ventilation. The preferred settings for three drivers can be stored on the Infiniti Intelligent Key.
Q60 owners will be able to access certain vehicle functions remotely using the Infiniti InTouch Services App, which interacts directly with the car. Drivers can easily activate Infiniti InTouch Services and use them through the Q60, smartphone or personal computer.
The comfort, convenience and safety features that come with Infiniti InTouch Services include:
- Call Infiniti Assistance: In-vehicle breakdown calling at the touch of a button.
- Maintenance alert notification: Reminder notification when vehicle is due for scheduled maintenance.
- My Car Finder: Ability to check the latest available position of your Infiniti on your smartphone or computer.
- Remote horn and remote lights: Ability to sound the horn or flash the lights remotely using the Infiniti InTouch Services App to locate the car when needed.
- Vehicle Health Report: Providing a monthly overview of the car’s status regarding ABS, airbags, brakes, engine, oil pressure, and tyre pressure.
- Malfunction notification: Provides a notification through Infiniti InTouch Services App when a warning light is triggered in the vehicle.
- Infiniti InTouch Tracking: After potential theft, incident is communicated either with an automatic alert or directly by the customer to the Service Provider, who later liaises with the Police and tracks the vehicle position.
The Q60 is to go on sale later this year.