Do you want to continue your travel industry career with a multi award-winning, well-established, independent travel company? If you have experience of managing a retail travel branch then we are seeking a talented and passionate travel agency Assistant Manager, for a brand that offers both a competitive salary package and career development. Based in the Stockport area, this Travel Agency Assistant Manager position offers a competitive basic, commission incentives, discounts and many more benefits.
- Working with the Branch Manager assisting the Management of an established retail travel agency and it's team
- Delivering results, including driving individual and store targets as well as achievement set KPIs
- Inspire, motivate and mentor your team, helping them flourish and ensure they reach their potential
- Work with your team on their own Personal Development Plans and set goals for progression and achievement
- Bring new ideas to the table for business growth, including establishing and nurturing relationships with local businesses, driving in-store events and liaising with marketing to work on a localised marketing strategy
- Ensure your store is delivering on all sales targets and is contributing to business profitability
- Lead with exceptional customer service and have a real passion for people.
- Working on a rota over 5 out of 7 days
The successful candidate will have previous experience of managing a retail travel agency at either Manager, Assistant Manager or Senior Travel Agent level. You will have passion for travel and be hands on in your role able to sell and assist your team to sell a wider variety of destinations. You will be passionate about people, helping and developing your team to success, as well as offering an excellent service to customers.
Basic salary is competitive and depending on experience (in the region of £(phone number removed) on top of this there is much more on offer here: commission and bonuses, incentive schemes (such as shopping vouchers and free flights), generous staff & family discounts on holidays, up to 34 days of annual leave, pension, life assurance and the other benefits such as discounts with high street retailers. They are also a company that focus on your development and your career, so there is great potential for long term personal growth and opportunity. Whilst these are challenging times, this travel company is focused on the future, and so this is a great time to join them and to become imbedded in the role and company, to capitalise on the re-emergency of travel. Whilst staff are currently operating remotely, this will be a branch based role when it is advised it is safe to open once again.
For any further information please call on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.