CPC Transport Manager (Public Service Vehicles)
Our client are a well-established Transport company based in West Bromwich who offer School, Corporate and Private Coach hire who are looking for an experienced CPC Transport Manager with Public Service Experience to join them. They are seeking a local enthusiastic, dedicated CPC Transport Manager with to join their Transport team on a Permanent basis. You will ideally have ideas and systems that you can bring into the business to have a real and positive impact on operations.
You will operate out of their facility in West Bromwich and the successful candidate will be working as part of the Transport Team, managing a fleet of School, Corporate and Private Coaches.
The right candidate must have:-
• At least 3 years' experience in a similar role;
• Full CPC Manager licence;
• Experience with Public Service vehicles;
• Experience of driving record analysis / Compliance (using Trutac or similar system);
• Experience of dealing with licences and European papers;
• Experience of vehicle inspections and dealing with the maintenance department;
• A (clean) Cat D or D1 licence would be preferred, but is not essential.
Working from 8:00am to 5:30pm the starting salary for the role will be c£30-38k per annum, plus other benefits.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start available and excellent career progression available.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to (url removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.