Fleet Manager (HGV's / Vans / Cars)
£65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
To oversee and manage the fleet whilst ensuring compliance, maintenance and all other related activities including budgets, commercial and day to day operations.
This role will suit either a Fleet Manager looking for a new challenge or someone earlier in their career who feels ready to make the step up with initial support
The company is a UK Construction business with a fleet of vehicles including cars, HGV's and Vans.
The role involves overseeing the day to day operations of the fleet which includes over 1000 vehicles. Your role encompasses overseeing everything from licensing, maintenance, cleaning, tracking, new vehicles, financials, customisations and general operations for the Fleet
* CPC qualification.
* Degree or similar level qualification
* Operators license holder
* Experience of managing mixed fleet of vehicles across a national network
* Clearly able to demonstrate experience of implementing continuous improvement initiatives to improve service and efficiency, whilst reducing costs.
* Experience using automated fleet management systems
* Strong communication and leadership skills, with proven track record of developing staff and promoting positive working environment
Reference ID: CH3014
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.