Type: Full time permanent
Location: Stockton or Peterlee
This is an excellent opportunity to join in a Fleet Manager role. You will lead the operations team managing a fleet of 250 vehicles and growing ensuring service - optimisation, costs, auditing, fleet health check targets and delivery times are all met. You will have responsibility for drivers, fleet management, health & safety and compliance ensuring all KPI’s are achieved.
Key Areas: -
* Leadership, People & fleet Management
* Compliance, health & safety, incident / accident investigations
* Fleet audits
* Driver Management - effective performance management, coaching and support
* Manage MPG performance and driving efficiency records, implement improvement actions where required.
* Responsibility fleet operations, targets and procedures
* Support health & safety investigations and any other incidents involving company vehicles
* Liaise across all areas of the business to support fleet management responsibilities
* Monitor and review fleet ensuring vehicle maintenance is planned effectively
* Financial – Responsible for ensuring agreed targets are met within the P&L (overall revenue, logistics earnings / costings, client & team management)
* Promote sustainability and identify potential efficiencies in the running of the fleet
* Manage service against a standard set of KPIs & budgets
* Adherence to all maintenance related activity working closely with the operations team to achieve full compliance
* Previous experience of working within a fleet logistics environment
* Good analytical and numerical skills
* Good knowledge of Microsoft / Excel applications
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.