Logistics Manager – Shift Manager – Warehouse Manager – Production Manager – Stores Manager - Head of Logistics - KPI - Man Management – Logistics – Warehouse Operations – Lean Manufacturing – Planning – Six Sigma – SAP
Location – Milton Keynes
My client is looking for a highly experienced Logistics Manager to help support the company’s growth plans and to ensure all delivery targets are met. The company have had a record breaking 2020, with 2021 set to be even better. The role will suit an applicant with experience in a wide range of production environments including low volume high variation.
With a focus on man management, continuous improvement and productivity improvements, the successful applicant will be expert in running day to day warehouse and logistics operations whilst adhering to strict safety standards. As part of the Senior Management Team, the role is responsible for leading, developing and coaching the team to perform to the highest standards, meeting and surpassing daily site KPI’s.
The ideal candidate will have:-
* Experience of running continuous improvement activities
* Ability to lead logistics/warehouse activities, KPI metrics and analyse all results to recommend required improvements in performance
* Day to day running of warehousing and logistics operations
* Collaborate with all stakeholders to perform various strategies and coordinate with Management Team to monitor all dispatch activities and resolve all availability issues
* Ensure production control processes are adhered to
* Experience of developing logistics strategy
* Experience of different manufacturing processes and industry sectors
* H&S management
* Educated to a degree / HND level preferred
Please get in touch as soon as possible as demand for the role is high.
RFT Technical Ltd
RFT Technical Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and as an Employment Business (contract).
Key Words - KPI - Man Management – Logistics – Warehouse Operations – Lean Manufacturing – Planning – Six Sigma – SAP
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.