We have been retained by one of our key clients to recruit an experienced M,P&L Manager with proficient Logistics experience, our client are a market leader in the manufacturer of bespoke products based here in the UK.
You will ultimately be responsible for the full end to end Supply Chain from components arriving for production, the internal material flow and dispatch to customer on time in full.
* To ensure the MP&L team works cross functionally with the sales and operational teams to deliver a smooth material plan
Through leadership of the Logistics Manager and team:
* Manage performance of sub-contract haulier partners
* Manage the collections plan for customers choosing collections
* Manage the dispatch function and team
* Ensure all import and export compliance systems and admin in place
Through leadership of the Production Planner and MRP Controller;
* Establish, implement and sustain structures and processes to ensure suppliers are informed and updated on forecasts and managed to be delivering in line with production requirements
* Manage the team to ensure planning accuracy and promise adherence and efficient use of production resources
Through leadership of the Materials Controller;
* Manage process/people and supplier to ensure material is picked delivered to the line on time, in full and in line with production schedule
* Measure and improve stock accuracies, shortage rates, line impacts and stock turns
* Implement consignment stocks on key suppliers and with key customers
* Manage internal and external warehousing and ensure material traceability and stock accuracy
* Manage the effective processes for pick and line issue of materials to ensure supply to line and accuracy avoid disruption to production
* Implement and manage VMI/Kanban from the supplier network
Develop, coach and mentor the MP&L team
In return our client are offering a competitive salary and package and a real chance to grow and develop with the business and have a real impact on the Supply Chain function.
For more information please contact Stuart Tomkinson
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.