Our Client has developed a selection of direct low cost cremation options to satisfy public demand throughout the UK. They offer a quality online funeral services at affordable prices.
As National Logistics Manager, you will take responsibility for the co-ordination and line management of funerals and our client’s network of operatives to an exemplary standard. You’ll oversee quality control of their two facilities and report directly to the Managing Director.
A full driving licence is essential for this role.
* Make sure all is in the right place at the right to deliver the funeral
* Map the optimum routes for collection and transfer of the deceased
* Direct and supervise, funeral service operatives
* Deal efficiently and effectively all telephone calls
* Communicate with the accounts team to inform of any change in payment method
* Ensure all paperwork is completed and update the CRM system with service details, ensuring 100% accuracy
The Ideal Candidate:
* Minimum 5 years Administration experience
* Excel proficiency
* Administration Package experience
* Some accounting experience would be desirable
* Works well as part of team
* Ability to effectively communicate, both verbal & written
* Displays empathy and diplomacy
* Good communication skills & adapts style of communication to customer/client/partnered organisation
* Good understanding of the importance of high standards and service
The successful candidate will be joining a great team alongside a salary of £30k and a benefits package. Our client is looking to hire asap so if you think you have the skills please apply today!
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.