Job Title: Transport/Fleet Manager
Are you a Transport/Fleet Manager looking to join an expanding company? The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the Company remains fully legal and compliant in accordance with current legislation. Duties also include controlling day-to-day activities of the vehicle workshops as well as ensuring and reporting maximum uptime of vehicle availability.
* Overall responsibility for the Vehicle Workshop, with staff responsibility for the existing Workshop Manager and fitting staff.
* Develop the culture, effectiveness, competitiveness, efficiency and excellence of Transport by creating key relationships with department managers ensuring they are provided with a fully functioning and efficient fleet of vehicles.
* Report to the senior management team on a monthly basis, with focus on relevant KPI’s to include accident repair costs, vehicle availability, accident management and reduction, procurement strategy etc.
* Overall responsibility for Work Scheduling to ensure that individual fitting staff workloads are scheduled appropriately and meet the requirements of the business.
* Ensure compliance / no infringements in respect of the Company’s Operating licence undertakings (OCRS score monitoring)
* Stock levels need to be maintained and ordered, achieving efficiency of purchase relative to the fleet size (which includes which tyre purchases, consumables etc).
* Oversee the vehicle maintenance program (PMI’s) to make sure vehicles are in excellent condition, legally compliant and that all workshop equipment is serviceable and inspected.
* You would have substantial transport & fleet management experience in a multi-site environment.
* Good knowledge/understanding of FORS etc.
* Be proactive with a positive approach to delivering change, able to work with high levels of integrity and common sense.
* You will be highly analytical and be able to synthesise complex problems, carry out your own analysis using various tools and be able to develop practical solutions.
ACS are recruiting for a Transport / Fleet Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Transport / Fleet Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Transport / Fleet Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Transport / Fleet Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Transport / Fleet Manager role you desire
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.