£40,000 - £50,000 + Car + Benefits
National travel and ideally living in the North West/Yorkshire or East/West Midlands region.
Are you an experienced Transport Manager currently seeking a new opportunity and challenge?
Do you want to work for an independent business who are growing?
Have you got the ability to manage and grow a transport operation?
An opportunity has arisen to work for an independent Construction Materials business who are now looking for a Transport Manager to join their leadership team and drive the transport operation. You will provide overall guidance, direction and management of all transport related activities. It is essential you can deal with all levels of the business and customers and be commercially minded, helping to drive the business forward.
* Transport cost management
* Ensure compliance with transport legislation (VOSA)
* Negotiating and managing transport related suppliers
* Organising plant movements
* Build relationships with truck hire customers and management
* Manage FORS accreditation and audit process
* Review and manage maintenance process in operation such as process and servicing
* CPC qualified in Road Haulage
* Experienced in managing commercial vehicle operations
* Operator ‘O’ license
* Strong in compliance
* Previous experience of working in the construction and/or construction materials industry
* Knowledge of Concrete/Aggregates/Asphalt (preferred)
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Commercially minded
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Willing to travel
* £40,000 - £50,000
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.