Camp Beaumont at Inspiring Learning have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse & Logistics Manager to manage our warehouse on a day to day basis.
You will be responsible for organising equipment to be distributed to our multi-activity camp locations pre-camp and then manage the return post camp. A large part of this role initially will involve implementing a solid inventory system within the warehouse to track equipment in and out and to ensure all the camps have everything that they require.
· Efficient time management & organisational skills
· Excellent IT skills (including Microsoft applications) with the ability to identify and apply IT solutions.
· A good communicator and willing to support all areas of the operations.
· Proactive approach to using initiative
· Current full driving license and use of own car. A pool vehicle may be available but must be left at warehouse overnight.
· Good judgment and decision making skills.
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
At 15 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over three decades and continue to be an excellent service to parents to provide childcare over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.