AutoAlert is a new product which allows fleet managers to monitor the use of vehicles whenever and wherever they want, improving customer service, reducing costs
and increasing revenue.
The system only requires installation of a small tracking device in each vehicle – there is no expensive central monitoring station, no time-consuming installation and no training necessary.
All of the information needed to dramatically increase the efficiency of a fleet is available via a mobile phone or standard web browser.
The system offers three main solutions:
* Subscription-free vehicle tracking for individuals or small fleets
* Tailored real-time tracking and reporting for fleets of all sizes
* Bespoke solutions tailored for more complex requirements
* Tracking information is accessible via a mobile phone as well as by any computer with an internet connection.
Managing director Richard Harris said: “Users simply log on to the AutoAlert tracking site and are ready to go.
"Supervisors and managers can see at a glance where
every vehicle is and drivers can access maps when they need directions or can’t find an address.”
- Visit www.autoalert.me.uk or call 0207 394 7457.