Fleet safety practitioners from award-winning companies will be sharing their road risk management secrets at the Fleet Safety Forum’s 9th annual conference on Tuesday, February 28, 2012.
The Best of the Best conference, run by Brake, the road safety charity, showcases innovative and effective policies and programmes to tackle work-related road crashes.
Fleet managers are being urged to attend the conference, sponsored by Aviva, which takes place at Cranmore Park in Birmingham.
Speakers from a range of organisations who are leading the field in work-related road safety will outline their road risk management programmes, successes and plans for the future.
Topics and speakers include:
Where next for work-related road safety?
• Shaun Helman, principle psychologist, TRL and Dr Will Murray, research director, Interactive Driving Systems
Fleet safety and the environment
• Julie Welch, health and safety manager and Paul Clark, fleet engineering manager, Cemex
• Dale Eynon, head of fleet operations – corporate assets, Environment Agency
Reporting and recording incident data
• Andrew Kemp, occupational road risk manager, Tesco
• Rory Morgan, national logistics general manager, and Tracey Kinloch, European risk manager, Iron Mountain
Making policy reality
• Tyler Stilwell, global road safety leader, Cummins
Cost efficiency through fleet safety
• Dave Abbott, technical director, Cardinus
• Richard Hill, managing director, Peak Performance
Roz Cumming, development manager at Brake, said: “The Best of the Best Conference not only offers a fantastic opportunity to hear first-hand about a wide range of best practice, life-saving risk management programmes, but also provides networking opportunities and the chance to discuss future developments in work-related road safety.”
For further details of the conference, go to www.fleetsafetyforum.org/events.