The Freight Transport Association (FTA) Ireland has limited places available at its annual transport manager seminar which is being held on March 6 at Johnstown House Hotel & Spa, Enfield, County Meath.
The seminar, which is being sponsored by Blue Tree Systems, Goodyear, RSA Insurance and Volvo, is aimed at keeping delegates up to speed with compliance developments in Ireland.
It will also provide Irish freight operators with all the necessary information, guidance and best practice advice that their operation requires in facing challenges of forthcoming legislation and enforcement changes.
This year’s keynote speaker is Noel Brett, chief executive of the Road Safety Authority (RSA).
Delegates will also have the opportunity to hear from other leading industry speakers and FTA experts.
Topics at the seminar include:
- Road safety priorities for the RSA
- The implementation and enforcement of the Commercial Vehicle Roadworthiness Act
- Improving fuel efficiency through targeting driver behaviour
- Vehicle engineering, including technical changes and cost implications of Euro VI
- ‘Revenge of the MAC' - interactive session with the FTA Member Advice Centre
- Safety in logistics, including changes to roadside enforcement of load security
Attendance is open to FTA or FTA Ireland members at €250 plus VAT for the first delegate and €210 plus VAT for subsequent delegates.
Tickets are available to non-members at €300 plus VAT for the first delegate and €260 plus VAT for subsequent delegate.
Full details can be found on the FTA Ireland website.