Emirates Skywards, the frequent flyer programme of Emirates Airline, has partnered with Europcar to award Emirates Skywards members miles for every booking with Europcar.
Members will earn 600 miles on rentals at all Europcar locations with gold and platinum members eligible for an additional 200 bonus miles per rental.
If a premium car is booked all membership tiers will earn a total of 1,000 miles.*
Members can redeem their earned miles for a range of rewards. Redemption options include hotel accommodation, sporting events access, excursions and exclusive shopping, as well as flights and upgrades.
A round-trip in economy class from London to Dubai, for example, can be redeemed for 45,000 miles.
Emirates Skywards also permits miles to be transferred to friends and family and are earned on every Emirates flight and on every fare.
Brian LaBelle, senior vice president at Emirates Skywards, and Marcus Bernhardt, chief commercial officer of Europcar Group, recently signed the agreement at a ceremony held at Emirates Airline Headquarters in Dubai.
LaBelle said: “New strategic partners, such as Europcar, give additional opportunities to earn miles and we are committed to offering more choice and flexibility. This partnership provides members with another terrific opportunity to earn miles faster and redeem them for a range of exclusive rewards and benefits.”
Bernhardt said: “We share a common customer focus: both our brands stand for high quality and customer satisfaction. This move will help us pursue our expansion in this growing market."
* Terms and Conditions:
- Emirates Skywards members can earn miles on rentals at all Europcar locations booked through any channel. Rentals serviced by Europcar’s partners in USA and Canada are not eligible for earning miles.
- Miles are earned per rental and are issued upon return of the vehicle.
- Gold and Platinum members will earn additional 200 bonus miles when booking via http://www.emirates-skywards.europcar.com/, and need to present their Emirates Skywards membership card at the rental location
- Europcar rates are inclusive of all mandatory charges, including tax, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Waiver (TW), airport charges and vehicle registration fee when applicable. Mileage is usually unlimited, except in some countries or for rental products where limited mileage may apply. Please refer to Europcar’s rate conditions during the booking process. Discounts, if applicable, will be based on the basic rental rate excluding additional charges.
- Miles may not be earned on certain contract, tour operator, airline staff, truck, award rentals, car replacement, long term rentals, chauffeur service and some specific negotiated rates.
- Miles will be credited to the member’s Emirates Skywards account approximately six to eight weeks after the transaction.
- Members can claim missing miles for a Europcar rental by visiting http://www.emirates-skywards.europcar.com/. Retroactive miles collection is only permitted within six months of the rental.