Brake has announced the details of its annual UK Fleet Safety Awards, held in Birmingham.
The awards are free to enter and hopes to recognise fleet operators and suppliers that work to reduce crashes involving ‘at-work drivers’.
The deadline for entries is June 15 2018 and the winners will be announced on October 11 2018 at a ceremony in Birmingham.
The 2018 award categories are:
- Company Driver Safety Award - small fleet
- Company Driver Safety Award - medium fleet
- Company Driver Safety Award - large fleet
- Sustainable Journeys Award
- Dr Will Murray Award for Analysis and Action
- Fleet Safety Innovation Award
- Fleet Safety Partnership Award
- Fleet Safety Product Award
- Road Safety in the Community Award
- Safe Vehicles Award
- Road Risk Manager of the Year Award
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety
A downloadable entry form and more details can be found on the Fleet Safety Awards website.