The Fleet News 'Back To Business' roundtable offered a unique opportunity to discuss key issues and share best practice with a small number of decision-makers.
Topics covered included:
- Challenges faced by Covid-19 and the two lockdowns during 2020 and actions taken to ensure an efficient and safe fleet
- Short-term impacts and changes to fleet operations and policies?
- Impact on environmental plans? Outline your EV aspirations and whether these have been amended.
- Medium/long-term impact of Covid-19, considering:
- vehicle operating cycles
- flexible funding
- size of fleet
- grey fleet
- mobility alternatives, car/ride share.
- How will your fleet change as a result of your learnings?
- What technology solutions have been/are being invested in to help plan both during and post-pandemic?
The webinar was sponsored by Chevin, Drax, Grosvenor Leasing and IAM RoadSmart.
Video: The Fleet News Back To Business webinar
Recorded on December 8, 2020.