Fleets are to be shown some of the latest best practice from industry experts during a series of workshops at Fleet Management Live, which is being held at the NEC in Birmingham on October 6-7.
The best practice workshops are being held in small interactive groups, led by subject specialists. They are designed to offer practical guidance to fleet operators looking to implement effective policies and processes into their organisations.
The list of subjects being covered includes:
- Fleet Risk Management: Presented by David Richards from AA DriveTech, this workshop will look at research on commuting and offer a sample of AA DriveTech’s risk management and driver education awareness courses.
- Running a Cost Effective Fleet: Brendan Adams from Chevin Fleet Solutions will provide an overview of cutting edge thinking in this important aspect of fleet management.
- Compliance: Current issues taxing fleet operators will be examined by Richard Evans from Jaama.
- Go Ultra Low: The SMMT, along with the Energy Saving Trust, will provide insight, guidance and information on running an ultra-low emission fleet.
- Fleet Funding: Claire Evans from Zenith will outline ways of effectively funding your fleet.
- Service, Maintenance and Repair: In this workshop, BT Fleet will showcase best practice in operational SMR strategies for fleets.
- Telematics: ALD Automotive will offer guidance in this ever-important area for fleet operators wanting to cut costs, reduce risk and implement tighter management control.
- Outsourcing Fleet Management: Stuart Donnelly from Fleet Logistics will share ideas on how some, or all, fleet responsibilities can be outsourced to meet current financial and legal requirements.
To register your free attendance at these twice-a-day workshops, please visit www.fleetmanagementlive.co.uk