AFCO has announced a GDPR-focused webinar, designed to help fleet decision makers get to grips with the upcomoming regulation.
The webinar will be held on March 23 at 12 noon and is supported by TomTom Telematics.
Entitled, ‘GDPR: What every fleet decision-maker needs to know’, it will "enable the organisation’s members to obtain a comprehensive insight into GDPR" and its effect on company car and van and ‘grey fleet’ operations and drivers.
The webinar will be hosted by ACFO regional chair Julie Summerell and regional secretary James Pestell, joining them will be Beverley Wise, sales director UK and Ireland, TomTom Telematics.
It aims to cover:
- GDPR that is likely to impact on fleets
- The major questions fleet decision-makers should be asking of their suppliers
- Information fleets should store, how it should be recorded and who has access to it
- What information is sent to third parties
- Consents required from employees
Webinar registration is via the ACFO website. The webinar will also be available as a download from the ‘members’ area’ of the website and will be accompanied by a toolkit containing relevant guides and resources.
Members may submit GDPR-related questions for answering prior to or post the webinar via the website.