As the industry leaders in judicial services, Marston Holdings is made up of unique and diverse workforces, who succeed through exceptional levels of drive and ambition. We are always looking for new, talented individuals to join our team and to work alongside satisfied and motivated professionals..
We are looking to recruit a Fleet Manager to continually develop and implement best in class strategy, policy and procedures for all aspects of our large and varied fleet of vehicles.
You’ll be making sure that the fleet usage is optimised in the best possible manner and establishing a standard approach to the management of all vehicles, whilst maintaining a fleet that is the safe, efficient and compliant
Ideally, we’re looking for candidates geographically based in or around the North West who are comfortable with national travel as we have locations up and down the UK.
You’ll have overall responsibility for team of Fleet Administrators and Transport Managers, so experience in managing a team is ideal.
What you’ll be doing…
* Making sure that the Group adheres to the VOSA Operator licence requirements
* Making sure that all legislative requirements of the Fleet are met at all times through regular fleet and driver audits as well as adhering to its DVSA, VOSA & FORS administration commitments
* Defining and implementing clear and consistent policies and procedures for all aspects of Fleet management
* Through your transport team, making sure that all Tachograph charts are controlled in line with legislative requirements
* Ensuring all Fleet related expenditure is captured and measured against agreed targets and is in line with Budget / Forecast
* Through best in class management and processes work towards the reduction of the fleet accident insurance premiums.
* Manage and minimise our whole life cost exposure.
* Ensure that we adopt optimum term and mileage to fulfil contractual requirements
* Creating a seamless and professional central administrative function for Fleet matters
* Managing the supplier relationship with our Fleet Provider and all associated providers, ensuring compliance with all aspects of agreed SLAs.
* In conjunction with Procurement, manage the supplier relationship with the Fleet Provider and all associated providers, ensuring compliance with all aspects of agreed SLAs
* Ensuring that a robust accident reporting process is implemented
What you’ll need…
* Proven Fleet Management skills with high levels of commercial aptitude
* Detailed knowledge of all aspects of Fleet legislation
* The ability to drive change across the business
* Excellent powers of persuasion and the ability to influence suppliers
* Excellent presentation skills
* Member of ICFM (ideally)
* Transport Manager CPC holder (ideally)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.