Our client are a leading housing association looking to recruit a Fleet Manager to join their growing team.
As the Fleet Manager, your role is to ensure that the vehicle fleet of approximately 250 vehicles is managed and maintained to support the business in the most efficient way possible. They will be responsible for the overall management, maintenance and standards of a growing fleet of vehicles.
Duties to include but not limited to:-
* You'll be responsible for ensuring that the fleet is fit for purpose, future orientated and cost efficient and will have excellent relationships with the delivery teams and other stakeholders.
* The Fleet manager will be responsible for ensuring that the company care fully compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements relating to lease cars and van usage. They will provide direction, focus and consistency in this area across the group.
* You will lead on procurement for the group for both vehicles and the management of fleet services.
* Plan and manage the requirements, maintenance, and repairs for the group's fleet of vans and lease cars.
* Lead on the procurement and management of new vehicles.
* Manage the effective and efficient maintenance and repair of vehicles to ensure best practice and to minimise downtime reducing use of short-term hire vehicles.
* Develop and manage KPIs for the use of vehicles, in particular the van fleet for the operations teams.
* Be the key point of contact for the company for all vehicle lease & management matters.
* Manage budgets to ensure that all are kept within targets and reduce costs to the business whilst maintaining effectiveness.
Our client offer an excellent place to work, pension scheme, 27 days (increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service), plus additional benefits.
If you're interested in this excellent opportunity, then please apply with an up-to-date CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.