Nelson Permanent Placements are proud to be representing our client
who is an award-winning Manufacturing company based in the West
Midlands. Our client has gone through astronomical growth over the
last few years since been taken over by a large international group,
we are looking for someone who can be reactive and wants to develop
their career with a rewarding forward thinking company.
As the Logistics Manager it will be your duty to ensure the daily
management of all logistics and distribution across Europe, the Middle
East and Africa. To be considered for this role you will need a
minimum of 4 years experience managing a busy warehouse environment.
The successful candidate will have the ability to introduce and
implement enhanced systems of working including bar coding or
additional MRP/ERP software.
* £45,000 + 10% Bonus
* 25 days holiday plus public holidays,
* Christmas shut down
* Pension Scheme
* Ensure the daily management of all logistics and distribution
* Ensure that all daily associated KPIS including DOTIF are
* Continually try to improve and develop business performance within
the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising
* Accountability for the collection of goods from local customers
* Main point of contact for all logistics based 3rd party suppliers
* Identify cost out opportunities and reduce spend via less errors
* allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs of
* manage staff and analyze performance statistics and act
* liaise and support customers and suppliers where needed
* Overall responsibility for the dispatch and delivery of goods
* Ensure all internal sox audit requirements are complied with
* Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
* Strong influence and understanding of the SIOP process
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Can use both Word and Excel
* Ability to demonstrate influencing skills
* Customer excellence focused
How to Apply
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent
Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are
that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from
candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are
pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply
as your details will not be processed
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.