Logistic Manager – Salary band £56,370 (£63,889) £72,140
Saxon Weald is a challenging, fun, vibrant place to work, and we employ great people who are committed to our values, work hard and strive for continuous improvement to enable us to be the best we can be.
Exciting times are ahead as we bring people together to form the new Property team, the
merging of asset management and our in-house repairs service – HomeFix. We see this as one of the biggest change management programmes we have undertaken within Saxon Weald and it signifies our high ambition to be the best we can be and consistently meet and respond to our customers’ expectations.
The Logistics Manager is one of four senior managers who have a shared responsibility for achieving our ambitions alongside our Assistant Director – Property. We aim to put the customer at the core of what we do, achieve right first time and deliver best value in the management and maintenance of our property assets. The senior management team will lead a shift towards a more open, collaborative and customer focused culture to provide a service that uses customer insight, data and business intelligence to drive continuous improvement, operating efficiencies and value for money.
The Logistics Manager will lead our purchasing, planning and property information teams. Effectively, you will ensure that the right operative (or contractor) is in the right place with the right tools and materials at the right time to deliver a high-quality service to our customers.
Reasons why you should apply:
* you can demonstrate excellent leadership and management skills;
* you are a passionate logistics expert, with experience of a similar complex logistics role delivering start to end processes and services;
* you have a passion for quality, standards and consistency;
* you have a commercial focus to drive value for money outcomes
* 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health care benefits, pension scheme with excellent employer pensions contributions of 6 – 12%.
* Central Horsham office, flexible working patterns, office and home working fully supported
To be successful in this role you will need to:
* build excellent working relationships and collaborate effectively;
* provide business intelligence and accurate performance management information and KPIs to the rest of the Property team ensuring a ‘single version of the truth’
* ensure property planning, purchasing/stock and data systems (including IT systems) are fit for purpose and integrated at a strategic level;
* provide regular financial information and analysis to the operational teams to support them to control and forecast their costs;
* work with our transformation (IT) team to increase efficiencies through automation of systems and processes, both customer-facing and back office;
* benchmark our costs and performance to ensure we are delivering value for money
It’s people at Saxon Weald that make us special. Join us and you’ll be part of an exceptionally friendly and welcoming team who work hard so that together we can make a positive difference.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 29 July 2020
Interviews: w/c 4/5/6 August 2020
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.