Logistics Manager | Manchester | £45,000
This is a national FMCG business based in the North who, after a tremendous year (Apply online only), are now investing heavily into their Logistics & Distribution business and opening up significant development opportunities for their staff.
It's a very fast-paced FMCG food distribution business, so you'll need to be from a similar type of business to keep up with the pace! Ideally you will come full of confidence and ideas on how to take the business forward and constantly come up with Continuous Improvement Initiatives
You'll find yourself fully responsible for over 300 vehicles including maintenance, insurance, refurb and roll out of a new Electric Fleet and be in charge of ensuring the logistics requirements are fully met. Customers are receiving their orders, H&S is being adhered to, inventory is being managed, your staff are being inspired and your materials, goods and products are being correctly received, stored and dispatched.
What will you need?
* Logistics/warehouse management background ideally for an FMCG foodservice business
* Significant leadership skills
* Confidence to bring forward ideas and stand by them
* Hard-working nature and resilience
* Project Management experience
* Lean methodology experience advantageous
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.