Production & Logistics Manager
Salary £33,500- £37,500 (DOE}
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee our manufacturing environment. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and logistics within the business.
We expect you to have good know-how in production procedures and enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced environment with fluid demands.
A strong ability to lead personnel and influence individuals to achieve goals is critical to this leadership role. Considered decision-making and problem-solving will be a significant part of this role.
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements and engages production staff positively, promoting team spirit.
* Liaise with other members of the management team to understand the production demands
* Communicate demand throughout the production environment
* Manage a transport plan and facilitate the logistics of deliveries and collections
* Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
* Monitor production to resolve issues
* Supervise and maintain the performance of production personnel
* Ensure standard resources are best utilised to even out flow of work through production
* Ensure output meets quality standards
* Enforce health and safety precautions
* Proven experience as production leader
* Excellent knowledge of production management
* Computer Literate
* Outstanding communication skills
* Strong organizational and leaderships attributes
* effective decision-makingskills and a results-driven approach
* Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
* Good attention to detail
* Solid understanding of Engineering disciplines (specifically in metallics) i.e Welding, machining, finishing & assembly
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.