Are you an experienced Retail Travel Manager looking to take a step into a new fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about sales, customer service and setting an example to your colleagues? Do you have experience in leading a team to the top of the board? A leading Cruise Specialist is recruiting for a Retail Travel Manager to join their experienced team near Manchester.
- Managing a team of Specialist Cruise Consultants
- Manage sales/service delivery ensuring that you are visible to all agents i.e. walking the floor, on-the-floor activities.
- Effectively communicate with the sales team with regards to key objectives for the Business and manage change, behaviours and outcomes effectively to increase performance outcomes.
- Meet and/or exceed sales targets/key performance indicators (KPI's) to maximise performance across the centre.
- Create an environment where staff are committed and motivated to deliver a high standards of customer service and seek to enhance this.
-Managerial experience required, will also consider an assistant manager looking for a step up
-Strong people management skills
-High drive to motivate your team
-Flexible and adaptable
-Exceptional time management skills
-A brilliant understanding of KPIS
-37.5 hours per week (Slight shift worked involved)
-A competitive salary plus bonus
If this sounds like you, please email a copy of your CV to (url removed) or call Lisa on (phone number removed) for more info
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.