A highly successful, regional contractor that operate in different construction areas are looking for a Transport Manager manage the logistics, maintenance and compliance of their multi faceted fleet.
This role suits a well-qualified manager who has experience managing multiple types of vehicles , managing all apsectsof maintenance to logistics and compliance managing a small team of fitters.
This a reputable company in the South Wales region who works across aggregate distribution, contracting and waste management.
For this reason, they operate a very large and very diverse fleet of vehicles. This means that the coordination of this fleet is of utmost importance to the success of projects across all business areas.
About the Role
• Reporting to business director
• Liaise with site and project team to ensure effective management of vehicles
• Stay up to date with current project plans
• Liaise with plant staff
• Ensure all vehicles are compliant with legal requirements
• Ensuring all staff are adhering to quality and safety standards
About the Candidate
• At least 5 years transport management experience
• Confident and effective communicator
• Experience with a mixed fleet including tippers, flat bed, mixers, cranes and lorries
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.